Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Research Paper

So I have picked to write about eschatology. I personally love theology and for my denomination (Orthodox Presbyterian Church) there is some debate about the end times. I have not studied the topic enough to make an educated decision myself, so hopefully by the time I am finished with the paper I will have come to some kind of conclusion. The paper will analyze both the post-millennialist and amillennialist views of the end times. My pastor let me borrow a massive stack of books on the subject, all of them at least 300 pages. Pastoral humor is great. :-) But I really look forward to studying this topic and sharing what I find with you all. If you have any source suggestions, please, share them. I will post my bibliography at the bottom of the page shortly so you can see what I have, because it has changed significantly since my last post.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Good topic of study, (Im Nick Lights mom and checking out some of his links and feel you have chosen a great topic of study! I think for me the books of Daniel, Revelations and Zechariah..Ezekiel trying to understand the original intent of the writers and the type of literature are important. I look forward to catching some of your future posts on it, any time your studying the Bible indepth it will add greatly to your mind and heart.